I found this site posted on a forum and I thoghut I shall share it! its dnscoop.com
I’m not sure how accurate it is, but It collects a whole load of information about a site after you enter an url. Just a bit of fun i guess 🙂
Some of the information it gathers is:
- Domain Age
- Google Pagerank
- Inbound Links
- Indexed Pages on numerous search engines
- Site Value Report
Having all this info gathered on the one page is handy for web designers who want to keep up-to-date with their site’s progress.
What do I think of DnScoop?
- So simple to use, just enter url and select a category if appropriate
- Neat layout, looks appealing
- collects information from various sources and displays it in one page, which saves going around all these other sites one at a time.
- Cant figure out .eu domain age very well
- Unsure how accurate the estimated value is.
Overall: Worth a look, even if it is just for fun 🙂