Nearly reaching the end of my mini-site launches. I had though I had made more than I have, but I haven’t. You really have to love my grammer! My aim is to get them all published before the 1st of November so that I can produce a months solid stats so its easier to chart my progress….if any.
- Do you know the difference between a Flathead, Phillips, Torx, Hex, Robertson, Polydrive and Doube-Hex Screwdrivers? If you don’t then you may be in the need of a screwdriver set so you can pick and choose the best one for your situation.
- It could be that you need a few new shirts for the festive party season. Auction sites do have a very wide choice of shirts to choose from, you can also find new, never worn before shirts too.
- Skoda is a make of car not many people admire. Haven’t you seen their recent models? In particular the Skoda Vrs is an astounding car and its at a fraction of the price of similarly equipped “big brand” cars. Now, these arent things you will need often, but if for example, you skoda badge falls off, you can find spare skoda one without much hassle.
- Gamers understand the importance of a quality sound card. Most of us dont even think about buying a sound card, and instead justuse the inbuilt sound cards which are part of most modern motherboards. If you game competitively then you will understand how the tiniest of sounds from your enemy can become a huge advantage for yo, as long as you can hear it of course!
- Continuing on with the Sound theme, theres no point in having the best sound card, if you don’t compliment it with a top notch set of speakers or headphones. I’d go for a nice 5.1 set of speakers. My current setup I have 5 “satellit” speakers and one “sub-woofer” and what a sound they can create. I continue to be amazed by the quality of the sounds these speakers produce and they only cost £60.
This brings my Ebay Partner Network Mini-Site total to 51 so far