Well at the moment, Christmas is approaching and I’m struggling to keep to my extra tight budget. With this in mind I am looking to expand my ways of earning online, as well as keeping on my day job.
A few months I go I signed up to the Ebay Partner Network (EPN), but havent really done much promotion or anything with it, and I have made around £40. not bad eh? This is the first in a series of posts which I’m writing that will effectively launch each mini-site I have created to make use of EPN.
- The first which I will “launch” is an aftershave mini-site. why pay full price for aftershave, when you can find yourself a bargain authentic aftershave from an auction site?
- Secondly, did you remember to put yours back an hour to mark the end of British Summer Time? We have alarm clocks!
- Continuing on in an alphabetical fashion, we have the can’t-do-without- fashion accessories which are the Apple ipod mp3 players.
- The penultimate mini-site for this post is one of a part of sites dedicated to bags, which includes laptop bags to hand bags.
- And lastly, it’s what we are all tightening at the moment thanks to the credit crunch, its our belts!